Sign up to get the COVID-19 vaccine April 17!
Sen. Hughes, Rep. Cephas and Councilmember Jones want you to help #StopThe Virus
Call 215-879-6625 to reserve your spot
Those eligible in Phase 1A include:
- Patient-facing healthcare workers
- Long-term care facility residents and staff
Those eligible in Phase 1B include:
- Frontline essential workers at high risk for exposure
- Individuals 65+
- Those with the highest risk medical conditions
- Those working or residing in congregate settings
We can and we will get through this pandemic together. Our fastest and safest way to do so is for everyone to get vaccinated. Please don’t miss out on this opportunity to help protect public health. Stay tuned for more from me on getting the vaccine and my #StopTheVirus campaign.
We are still in the middle of the pandemic, and while there is light at the end of the tunnel, we must remain vigilant in fighting back against this virus until we reach our public health goals and a new normal. You can do your part in the #StopTheVirus campaign by doing these three things: Get a mask, get the test, get the vaccine.