There is a lot going on in Harrisburg, and my team and I want to make sure you know all about it!
That’s why I’m inviting you to join us this Wednesday, August 31, at the Discovery Center, 3401 Reservoir Drive, Philadelphia PA 19121 starting at 5:30 PM for a summer community briefing.
I can’t wait to share with you what’s going on in Harrisburg, especially all the exciting things we accomplished with the state budget. We will have free refreshments, on-site information about city and state services and local agencies, and of course an opportunity to fellowship!
Members of our “Show Me The Money Team” will be there, too! They’ll provide the following:
- Help with unclaimed property/money provided by the PA Department of Treasury
- Help with city tax and water revenue discount programs provided by the City of Philadelphia, Department of Revenue
- Help with filing taxes and information on tax credit programs provided by the Campaign for Working families
- Help with registering people to vote and mail in ballot information provided by the City of Philadelphia, Commissioners Office
- Information on programs for homeowners and future homeowners provided by the Affordable Housing Centers of Pennsylvania
- And much more!
Let us know you can make it by emailing Antoine Robinson at email@example.com or by calling our office at 215-879-7777.
See you soon!