PHILADELPHIA, PA – Noviembre 14, 2017 – The Pennsylvania Senate Democrats’ ACA Mobile Enrollment Tour will make a stop in Philadelphia on Jueves, Noviembre 16.
Constituents can come to enroll in the individual insurance marketplace or Medicare. Enrollment experts will be there to answer any questions and guide users through the process.
WHEN: Jueves, Noviembre 16 at 1:30 pm
WHERE: Fox Street ShopRite, Fox St & Roberts Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19129
Media is encouraged to attend at any point through the day.
This is just one of the stops that the Enrollment Tour will make throughout the state during the ACA open enrollment window for 2018. Here’s the full list of stops on the tour:
- Jueves, Noviembre 16, morning – Cheltenham in Philadelphia
- Jueves, Noviembre 16, afternoon – Fox St in Philadelphia
- Martes, Noviembre 21 – Bridge Street in Philadelphia
- Jueves, Noviembre 28 – Bethlehem
- Jueves, Noviembre 30, morning – Scranton
- Jueves, Noviembre 30, afternoon – Carbondale
- Jueves, Diciembre 7 – Pittsburgh
The Senate Democratic Caucus has undertaken this enrollment effort after the announcement that the Trump administration would shorten the enrollment period, eliminate its marketing budget and limit working hours on Sundays.