7:30 PM TONIGHT! Real Young Black Men VOTE
Young black men must vote to protect our democracy
I will be joined by a wonderful panel of black excellence, which will engage in the important issues that matter to young black men. Our goal is to get to the heart of the issues and help inform and empower young black men so that their voices are heard at the polls and resonate for years to come. This week’s panel includes:
- Etienne Maurice, Activist & Producer – Walkgood Productions
- State Representative Malcolm Kenyatta
- Nicolas O’Rourke, Director of Organizing – Working Families Party
- Breon Wells, President and Founder – The Daniel Initiative
- Keith Reed, Community Leader and Minister – Sharon Baptist Church
- Norm Smith, Barber and community activist, Sharp Insight
I hope that you can join me for tonight’s dialogue or share the invite with someone who you think may benefit from the conversation. We want to make sure we reach young black men show up and show out at the polls!
Lastly, make sure you have a plan to vote on or before election day. Visit votespa.com for the latest information on registering to vote, voting by mail or to find your local polling location.