6 p.m. 10/22 Real Young Black Men VOTE returns
Join Sen. Hughes and the latest panel for a great dialogue on the issues that matter to young Black men
I will have several college-age young men joining the conversation who will share what they’re doing on the ground and why this election is so important in their eyes. I’ll also be joined by young black men working to make change within their respective professions. This week’s panel includes:
- Etienne Maurice, Activist & Producer – Walkgood Productions
- State Representative Austin Davis
- Anthony Phillips, Pre-College Success Manager – TeenSHARP
- Michael O’Bryan, Urban Innovation Fellow, Drexel University’s Lindy Institute for Urban Innovation
- Thaddeus Peay, Vice president – United Men of Color Association/Bowie State University
- Dmitri Yearby, Student/Mr. Lincoln – Lincoln University
- Blaine Lewis-Thompson, Student/Activist – Cheyney University
I hope that you can join us for the dialogue. We want to have an open, engaging conversation to help make the point that Black men are going to show up and show out at the polls.
REMINDER: If you’re going to the grocery store, a satellite election center or to the polls on Nov. 3, we need you to wear a mask. It protects you from the coronavirus, as well as those who you may come in contact with while away from home. That is the best thing we can do to protect public health and to slow the spread of the virus.