Free Tax Prep/EITC Information Session
April 4 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Senator Vincent Hughes in Partnership with Campaign for Working Families presents a Free Tax Prep/EITC Information Session.
Have your taxes prepared at no charge. File for the Earned Income Tax Credit, which could get you thousands In tax refunds.
Come Prepared! Here’s what you need to bring:
For quick and easy tax filing bring the following documents for you, your spouse, and anyone you are claiming as dependent.
- Identification: Current driver’s license • State ID • Passport • Green Card Employment
- Authorization Card: Birth dates of all household members
- Social Security Number: Social Security Card (or other SS document with full SSN on it)
- Income: W-2 and 1099 forms for income • pensions or Social Security, or unemployment received in 2018 • Previous year’s tax return (if available)
- Childcare: Year-end statement for childcare expenses • Social Security Number or Employer ID Number (EIN) of the provider
- Education: 1098-T form for college/trade school expenses paid
- Medical: 1095-A statement (if applicable) • Total all expenses plus bills/receipts for medicine and doctor’s visits as backup
- Home: Property tax documents
Can’t make it to these events? Check out the list on the back of Campaign for Working Families FREE tax prep sites or visit cwfphilly.org for more info.