COVID-19 information for residents in the 7th Senatorial District:
Philadelphia Resident Vaccine Information
The Philadelphia Department of Public Health is providing COVID-19 vaccine to all Philadelphia residents. Unfortunately, there is not enough vaccine in the city right now for everyone who wants it. So the Health Department needs to make sure that people who are at the highest risk from COVID can get access to it first. This form will let the Health Department know that you are interested in receiving the COVID-19 vaccine, and make sure that people with the highest risk can get it first. If you cannot complete this form, please call the Health Department at (215) 685-5488 or email email@example.com.
The following questions will help the Health Department figure out when you should be able to get the COVID-19 vaccine. Some questions will help us contact you when you are eligible and there is a vaccine for you. The information entered on this form will be kept confidential with the Philadelphia Department of Public Health. It will only be used to contact you about how you can register to receive a COVID-19 vaccine. It may take several weeks or even months before that happens.
Montgomery County Resident Vaccine Information
Pre-registration for individuals is for:
- Persons ages 65 and older
- Persons ages 18-64 with high-risk conditions:
- Chronic kidney disease
- Down Syndrome
- Heart conditions, such as heart failure, coronary artery disease, or cardiomyopathies
- Immunocompromised state (weakened immune system) from solid organ transplant or from blood or bone marrow transplant, immune deficiencies, HIV, use of corticosteroids, or use of other immune weakening medicines
- Obesity (body mass index [BMI] of 30 kg/m2 or higher but < 40 kg/m2)
- Severe Obesity (BMI ≥ 40 kg/m2)
- Sickle cell disease
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Updates from Senator Hughes
Get a mask, get the test, get the vaccine; We are in this together!Sheryl and I announced our #StopTheVirus campaign Thursday morning, with the goal of getting out information about the COVID-19 vaccine and explaining how it will help get us to a new normal. We are in...
Sen. Hughes touts passage of critical COVID-19 relief legislation that includes key rental assistance, small business grant provisions
PHILADELPHIA — February 5, 2021 — State Senator Vincent Hughes (D-Philadelphia/Montgomery) touted the Pennsylvania General Assembly’s action to drive out COVID-19 relief for vulnerable residents Friday after Senate Bill 109 was sent to Gov. Tom Wolf for signature. The...
General Assembly sends COVID-19 relief package to Gov. Wolf for signatureI am pleased to announce the Pennsylvania General Assembly has passed legislation that would provide much-needed aid to our people and communities in the very near future, including $570 million...
Testing services for COVID-19
- You will need a prescription from your doctor, and some providers are able to offer services virtually/over the phone.
- If you’re going to any medical facility in person, call before you go.
- If you don’t have a fever, you’re not eligible for a screening… even if you’ve been traveling internationally, had a known exposure, etc.
- For testing:
- State Hotline for COVID-19
- No provider? Call: 1-877-PA-HEALTH
- Have clinical questions? Call: 1-877-PA-HEALTH
- Or fill out contact form