2013-14 State Budget
- 2013-14 Final Budget Report
- 2013-14 Breakdown of School Funding for Each District
- 2013-14 Non-Preferred University Allocation
- 2013-14 Final State Budget Printout
- Senate Democratic Budget Proposal Summary
- Senate Democratic Proposed Budget
- Senate Democratic Budget Alternative
- Senate Democratic Classroom Education Funding Plan
- Distressed School District Funding
- 2013-14 Governor’s Proposed Budget Report
- 2013-14 Governor’s Line by Line General Fund Budget Proposal
- 2013-14 Proposed Education School District Funding
Senator Vincent Hughes Says that State Budget Passed by the Senate Moves Pennsylvania in the Wrong Direction
HARRISBURG – June 29th, 2013 – Senator Vincent Hughes released the following statement today after the Pennsylvania Senate voted to pass the Republican budget proposal: “I’m disappointed that my colleagues in the Senate decided to advance a budget proposal that does...
Harrisburg, June 3, 2013– Senate Democrats today presented their version of a 2013-14 state budget which they say is a responsible alternative to the short-sighted and ill-advised spending plans offered by Gov. Tom Corbett and House Republicans. [box title="2013-14...
Harrisburg, April 17, 2013 – Senate Democrats’ 2013-14 budget priorities are heavily weighted toward job creation, education investments, strengthening the social-services safety net, modernizing liquor sales and refocusing Pennsylvania’s business tax menu to help...
Philadelphia, March 28, 2013 – State Sen. Vincent J. Hughes released the following statement today after the Philadelphia School Reform Commission (SRC) outlined its revenue needs for the coming year in its new budget. Hughes (D-Philadelphia/Montgomery), the...
HARRISBURG, February 5, 2013 – State Senate Democratic Appropriations Chair, Vincent Hughes (D-Phila./Montgomery) today issued the following statement on Governor Tom Corbett’s 2013-14 budget proposal: “With this budget proposal, Governor Corbett continues a tradition...