2016-17 State Budget
- 2016-17 Mid-Year Budget Briefing
- 2016-17 Budget Recap
- 2016-17 General Fund Financial Statement
- 2016-17 General Fund Printout
- 2016-17 Special Funds Printout
- 2016-17 Education Funding by School District Printout
- 2016-17 Enacted Budget (Senate Bill 1073 Printer’s Number 2009)
- 2016-17 Enacted Line-Item Appropriations (PDF)
- Fiscal Code – House bill 1605
- School Code House bill 1606
- Conference Committee – House bill 1198
2016-17 Proposed Budget (Introduced by Governor Tom Wolf, February 9, 2016)
Harrisburg, July 10, 2016 - Senate Democratic Leader Jay Costa (D-Allegheny) and Senate Democratic Appropriations Chair Vincent J. Hughes (D-Philadelphia/Montgomery) released the following comments in support of Gov. Tom Wolf's announcement that he was allowing the...
Harrisburg, June 29th, 2016 – State Senator Vincent Hughes today voted with the majority of the Pennsylvania Senate to pass a $31.53 billion General Fund budget. The bill offers an on-time budget that contains a modest increase funding for public education and makes other investments. The bill, which passed the Senate 47 to 3, will now be sent back to the Pennsylvania House of Representatives for concurrence.
June 22, 2016 − State Senate Democratic Whip Anthony H. Williams (D-Philadelphia/Delaware) today said that the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission (PHRC) has been devastated by recurring state budget cuts and that the state spending plan now under consideration...
Harrisburg – Feb. 9, 2016 – Facing an unfinished 2015-16 budget with the need to reconcile a 2016-17 spending plan that has a looming $2 billion deficit, Gov. Tom Wolf was forced to focus his second state budget proposal on education and deficit reduction, according...