2014-15 State Budget
- 2014-15 Senate Democratic Mid-Year Budget Briefing
- 2014-15 Mid-Year Budget Briefing
- 2014-15 Final State Budget Printout
- 2014-15 Final State Budget Report
- 2014-15 Breakdown of School Funding for Each District
- 2014-15 Non-Preferred University Allocation
- 2014-15 Estimated Special Education Funding
- 2014-15 State Budget Perspective
- 2014-15 Governor’s Proposed Budget Report
- 2014-15 Governor’s Line by Line General Fund Budget Proposal
- 2014-15 Proposed Education School District Funding
PHILADELPHIA- (July 31st, 2014) Senator Vincent Hughes issued the following statement in response to news that the Pennsylvania House of Representatives has cancelled scheduled session days for next week: “The failure of the Pennsylvania State House to return means in...
Harrisburg – July 10, 2014 – Members of Senate Democratic Leadership issued the following statements concerning Gov. Tom Corbett’s line-item veto of funding for the General Assembly and his renewed call for lawmakers to consider pension reform: Senate Democratic...
HARRISBURG- June 30th, 2014- Senator Vincent Hughes issued the following statement in response to the passage of HB 2328 by the Pennsylvania Senate: “Today, in an effort to pass a budget bill before the start of the new fiscal year, Senate Republicans advanced a $29.1...
Senator Vincent Hughes Reacts to Final Revenue Forecast from Independent Fiscal Office, Urges Tax on Marcellus Shale and Other Measures to Balance the State Budget
Harrisburg – June 16th, 2014 –Senator Vincent Hughes released the following statement in response to the final revenue forecast from the Independent Fiscal Office that shows there is an estimated deficit of nearly $1.5 billion: “It should not be surprising to anyone...
Harrisburg – February 20, 2014 – Senate and House Democrats said today that Gov. Tom Corbett’s budget speech and follow up opinion pieces and interviews have painted a picture of Pennsylvania that is blurry, inaccurate and badly in need of correction. Senate...
Harrisburg, February 4, 2014 – Senate Democratic leaders today called Gov. Tom Corbett’s 2014-15 budget proposal election-year pandering and woefully lacking on multiple levels. “The governor really needs to stop promising and start delivering for Pennsylvania.”...